The Jolly Soon to Be Lit Up Green Giant (56k Warning...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
judging by the look of your dremel kit... I'm pretty sure I saw that in a video in which the author said that it was not compatable with dremel bits...

I'd recommend returning it and exchanging for any rotary tool that is interchangable with dremel bits since those are the only ones you can find at local hardware stores... and they are the most widespread

I guess it doesn't matter though, if you bought that big kit thing then it has a lot of stuff anyways (if you didn't buy a kit, I don't remember and I'm too lazy to look because I'm on some slow internet right now then you probably should switch over unless the cuting wheels are cheaper for your brand)

Considering that my friend used a cordless drill with dremel bits I highly doubt that they wouldn't work with my kawasaki rotary tool.

Especially considering the only way to even put a bit into any kind of tool is using a chuck style mount. any bit with i think its a 1/8" shaft should work just fine.

Also, how exactly would I return a used dremel to a seller on the amazon marketplace...

o, well I heard that it was not interchangable with dremel parts from the PimpRig tribute video (MNPC)

I guess your right though, the mandel's should all be interchangable since you can just screw in the disk to an existing mandel

I can see certain attachments not being compatible. I.e. the flexible extender thing or the router attachment, but for using just a normal bit I can't see any reason why it would not work.

yeah, flexshaft isn't all that useful imo... I can see where it would be (precision cutting, maybe some engraving, small space filing etc.

but otherwise...

I might get a flex light though, seems cool to have a nice little concentrated super bright light where your cutting

anyways...

green cathodes? instal them and have a basic powerup?

eh, I meant

"install the green cathodes and have a basic powerup"

meaning

install the green cathodes = place them where you currently plan to

and have a basic powerup = jump start the PSU and just light the cathodes and/or fans, no other hardware

Not yet. Don't have a spare psu with me at the moment. Left a lot of my spare computer stuff at home when I went to college.

Also need to buy the green led fans for the case.

As well as do most of the painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom