looking for a paint sprayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok well im preaty artistic not many of you know this if anyone does, but im majoring in marketign and photography when i go to colledge, im also good at drawign and painting, now what im looking for is a smal paint sprayer that i can use to pain cases and do custom designs on. im looking for a small one's used for art, not a big car one.

you ever done any airbrushing before? was thinking of taking a class, i know there is a guy down in hamilton, proff at Mac, who conducts small group lessons. where you located again?

yeah i've been toying with getting into airbrushing....have one more year left on my masters at mcgill. once thats done i think i'll sign up

**** ur in quebec to? im takign the marketing program at algonquin in 2010 i start photography there september 2009, and having air brushing asd a talent or skill can be usefull in the marketing world.

**** ur in quebec to? im takign the marketing program at algonquin in 2010 i start photography there september 2009, and having air brushing asd a talent or skill can be usefull in the marketing world.

Only there a few times a year for my courses, finishing up my masters of occupational health at Mcgill. 1 year left of 5...woot woot...so tired of schooling.

Anyways, yeah, i can see how it would help, i just want to try it as it looks fun and a really handy talent to have.

Footnote: Go Habs go!

Cool my friend is in the marketing program at Algonquin right now. Most of my old high school buddies are still around Ottawa/Montreal because I grew up right in the middle in Lancaster. I was the rebel who decided to go to school in TO :p

I have this for sale, it's BRAND NEW, will come unopened:

The Blick Complete Airbrush System contains everything beginners need to start airbrushing including an Iwata Eclipse CS gravity feed dual-action airbrush.

This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail airbrush has a wide range of uses, establishing a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.

The zero-maintenance, oil-less Smart Jet IS 850 compressor never needs lubrication and shuts off automatically when not in use.

Limitless creativity awaits with 20 different Com-Art paints. Com-Art is a professional line of airbrush illustration color available in opaque and transparent colors.

The new Airbrush from Scratch DVD will take you step by step through basic airbrush exercises and techniques.

In addition to the airbrush, compressor, and paints, the following tools and materials are included:

* A 10" × 4 yard roll of matte frisket film
* 6" cutting rail
* 8½" × 11" cutting mat
* A hobby knife
* 8 oz bottle of airbrush cleaner

Total would be 398 SHIPPING INCLUDED for everything you'd need to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom