*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

you could also try downgrading to a Core 2 Duo e8400 (as much as I hate saying it) because thats terrible with overclocking Quads, or you could get that 750i FTW (yes thats its actual name :D)

and don't break the board, you could get some cash for it

Vernog... I couldn't fall asleep last night trying to decide between the DFI LP LT P35 and the evga 750i FTW... lol I have been following the reviews closely on both... and the only thing that is keeping me from deciding on the 750i is the NB is a bit noisy... which isn't such a big deal.

Fine i won't torture the motherboard -_- i'll just photoshop naughty things onto it instead. muhahaha.

Oh and i will never downgrade to a c2d EVAH!

Too much fun looking at cpu-z and seeing 4 cores, leet!

since you have nothing to lose, you could try some mods on it...

but where it comes to is do you want SLI or not

EDIT: I may want to buy the board, might come in handy for that HTPC I wanted to make

ATM i do not want sli... but Its nice to have that option in the future you know? Thus why I'm thinking of going with an nvidia chipset just for lawls. But i kind of don't want to because of what i did before.

Ya, the board goes up for sale as soon as i get the new one. It'd be nice to see you put it to some use with a c2d.

Soo.... Anyone know why superpi hates me and my copy of vista home basic? lol I really wanna see what my intel does, considering it's just stock...

*edit*
Ok, screw it, decided to run it on my old *** AMD system... Here is what I got after a few min of overclocking and such...

Might as well, RAMs at 1:1 and 4-4-4-12

untitled.jpg

For that clock yeah it is. I could get it up to 3.45GHz which would get around 13.5-14 I'm guessing. It wasn't very stable at all at those speeds though. Mind you I haven't upped the voltage higher than what it's at now.

and thats at stock settings :D

btw EIST kicked in, speed is supposed to be 2.66Ghz, not 2.00, the multi dropped by two for EIST...oh well...

Back
Top Bottom