Case Mod pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
I had an old case sitting around that i wasn't using so i thought id fix it up and use it. The front doesn't look that great but i had to have a vent there. It took a lot of work to get everything to fit in properly. Don't even say work on the wire management because this case is horrible for it. The pics are small because i have dial up and it wouldn't let me upload them at native size, it took me 30 min just to upload them at this size. I did a bit more wire management after these pics but not worth taking new ones. This is my first full case mod so no hounding, and this one was a lot harder then most because it is old and not meant for these components.

BEFORE

I have another pic before the mod with the lid off but it won't let me upload it... i'll try again later.

AFTER

Looks nice. Great mod. Did it really take you 30 minutes to upload three pics? Maybe you can go to a local library next time and use their internet, lol.

thanks

yes...lol it did, actually more. I kept on having problems of it stopping in the middle, so i had to resize them and i finally found the sizes that aloud them to upload.

I've heard Rogers pretty much owns Canadian high speed internet. How much are you paying now? What is your zipcode?

I gives you a 8/10

Not too shabby.

Paint could use a little work
And grab some u-channel molding for the edges of your cut for the window.

I live in northern Ontario and the rocky terrain doesn't allow high speed, only dial up. believe me i have looked into high speed internet, even satellite internet but for the equipment and instillation it would cost close to a grand plus like $50 a month..which i cannot afford at the moment.

Thanks aspire, yeah i had to paint in a dusty shed because it's minus 20c out and it messed up the paint in some areas, and other are just because im not good at painting, where can i get some u-channel molding?

I can't understand why rocky terrain does not allow high speed...

I mean, can you get cable tv around there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom