Can't Work in Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
The files that are extracted will be in ISO format. You will have to burn the image. If you try to jsut burn the files you will end up with a coaster.

ok after I ISO format it to the disk then all I have to do is boot the computer up with that disk in and that should do the trick to let me in and reformat the computer

You dont ISO Format it to the disc. The download will be in ISO format. You will burn the ISO which will extract the files and burn those to disc. A ISO is a Image of a disc. Like a full Vista DVD that you download from Microsoft is in ISO format.

ISO image - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After you burn the ISO to a CD then yes it should just boo up and give you the menus for GParted. Get into the software and format the drive.

ok so I have 2 computers and im using the second one but when I click on the gparted 0.3.3 to put on there it takes the file and opens it and doesnt put it in selection

and for some odd reason my disk tray for my computer right now isnt opening

Well i dont know what else to tell you. I have given you all the info i can on how to get this accomplished. You will have to do some troubleshooting and figure out what is going wrong.

I figured it out and Im back onto Vista(Tear)

for some odd reason the first time I clicked the reconfigure to store bought time it didnt do it but this last time I did it it worked correctly

so thnx Makaveli for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom