ps2 controller usb adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavishingRocket

In Runtime
when i plug in the controller, being the only one plugged in, its listed as controller #1. but when i plug in another controller, the ps2 one drops down as controller #2 and then when another is plugged in then it drops down to #3 etc..... Does this happen to anyone else? is there a way to keep it as #1 even after i plug in other controllers. thanks

I thought this was a type of hack that wan't really supported. Kind of like, well we made this, but it may or may not work, just don't call us about it. Anyway, can you explain this a bit more. It just sounds like it is queue the device list out. Is it really a problem or are you just trying to figure it out?

mine did that to, i had a game controller in and when i put in another controller (a way older one) it made the older controller the master controller

well i only have the one adapter and i dont really wanna buy another. and yes is sorta a problem....i can have the ps2 controller plugged in being #1 controller and configure the buttons in a game, but then when i plug in another controller, i have to reconfige both controllers cuz the ps2 buttons are numbered differ from the other controllers i have(dual action). so.....if i can just get and keep the ps2 listed as #1 controller, then my problem is solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom