Help stop Uwe Boll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god...oh my ****ing god....I didn't think I could actually hate Uwe Boll and what he's doing to video games and movies more...but after watching that I do. I would set up a Pro-Boll petition just so that Ahnold wannabe could see that nobody likes him. Sign the petition!

Not watching the movies is not an option. He's making people's favorite video games into movies. It's not like we can say "oh let's not watch the Uwe Boll version, let's watch the Spielberg version." That's not an option, getting him to stop making them IS an option, I hope he adheres to his commitment to stop if we reach 1 million sigs.

The only reason he gets fundings is because in Germany if you invest funds in a movie you get 50% back from the Govt. So the German public makes money off of ruining America Films pretty much. I bet they'd pay any amount of money to keep Uwe Boll from coming back to Germany.

my firend told me postal was good, alltho if i look at the other films he has made that i have seen they where ****, hosue of the dead was the worst mvoie i ever saw, so many sceens you could see camera men runnign around in the forrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom