OC'ing the 9850 phenom BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang.... already planning to rid of it?

but the 9900gx2 is going to be some stiff competition with it, and the HD3850X3 is going to give the HD3870x2 a run for its money

right now Ive got the 8600 GTS, my 9800 GX2 arrives monday

having some trouble resizeing photos to fit... whats the best way to do that?

crap Im having **** with this got the images correct size now how do I upload them to me message lol... sorry about all this trouoble... really bad day I guess

lower your HT speed to 4x at the least.
lower your ram to ddr2 667.
(in your bios pic) the last two lines..see those?
cpu-mcp55
nb-sb

in your voltage settings you should be able to bump those up a notch at a time. dont change the setings on that page you have posted. and try the other two things i suggested before you raise the 2 voltages i mentioned.
:)

yea ive tried that combo... but let me do it again and I will post back the results

Just as I thought... the second I loaded into windows BSOD... I can sit at 2984.00mhz all day but the second I cross into 3000.00mhz i crash... ive tried 200X15 and 207X14.5 with the same results... all different kinds of mem timings from loose to tightened up. Voltages I've raised way to high for what Im doing and I know that but temps have stayed pretty freakin low(between 25-34C) any more suggestions? I may just have the chip that wont do over 3.0ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom