Old Man....New Toys :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
great now we're all going to be bidding against eachother for games.

Heh Heh....I already have mine, but there are a few more that i know I would eventually get around to playing..... Well, you guys around these forums have helped me alot, so I thought I would share where I got my deals, because some people think all the games cost as much as the video card, but that is not the case :D

But, yes,you are right...now we will be bidding against each other...he has alot of stuff though, so there has to be a bargain somewhere.

37 here. And I go way back too. I had the Atari 2600, 5200 and 7800, Commodore 64, Intellivision (who remembers or even seen an Intellivision?) It had the worst game pad ever created. Ahh, the good old days.

I loved that intellivision control for the bowling game, my buddy figured out that if you created a left handed bowler and stood him to the far left of the lane and hit the controller at 6' O Clock at release....your ball would have a huge break and hit the pocket everytime....some perfect games were had as we listen to ...well...The Rolling Stones...you guys know them...right :D

im 18 and had an intelivison i also had a pong machine and one of teh ataris. thenwhent from nintendo to super nintendo to ps1 to nintedo 64, and so on, i also had the sega version of the virtual boy.

nintendo really was the ****. I had most of the accessories. Like the game carrying case. It only held like 15 games or something like that. Does anyone remember the robot that they had. It had tops spinning on it. I had the powerglove too but that thing was hard to control. Lucas made it look so easy in "The Wizard"

Im not that old, but i did have the nes. Remember duck hunt, and the orange gun? I remember playing it for hours....the gun made a loud "click" noise everytime you pulled the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom