Is Hacked, And Threatened By Hacker--help Plzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

intruder22

Beta member
Ever since ive been talking to this guy on yahoo, ive been noticing strange things happening on my computer- mostly a gen. slower performance. This guy is sooo weird, when i am talking to him he answers questions right before i press enter,he seems like he knows me, things i say outload, or if laugh he seems to notice. I didnt think much of those strange occurances, until other random ppl on yahoo who i have nvr talked to imd me about my personal things-like what i was wearing at the moment, or what i had jus said to the person next to me. This really freakked me out, so i assumed that ive been hacked. Im not sure how this guy has managed to hack my laptop webcam, so he can listen and look at me. After it registered that this guy was definitely hacking me, i did system restore and ran avg, which told me that i have a trojan in my system restore volume. It didnt pick up any keyloggers, but im so sure there is still one on there, because when i confronted the guy on yahoo, he admitted!!! to everything and he said he wont leave me alone, etc. So now i cant use my laptop anymore and i feel hopeless in solving this crazy issue on my own because my cpu skills are pretty basic.Can any of you cpu geniuses plz plzz plzzz help me find the other trojans this guy has put on my cpu, get rid of the one he has and im not even sure about the keyloggers...but i really need your help!!!!
-thanks

Here's a tip. disconnect from your internet connection, back up any important files to cd or external drive, format your PC and start over. And drop the guy from your contacts list. Better yet, get a new Yahoo ID.

Yeah I'm not even sure why you are still talking to this guy. You can put up a new firewall as well if you're only using the Windows one.

That's pretty f'd up.

Don't talk to random people.

what he said

Now i'm no hacker guru but if this guy got into all that i'm guessing he knows more about you than you know, including home address. just a warning dude but keep your firewall up DON'T TALK TO WIERDOS!

you have a router?

You CAN do a whole reformat/install, but I find that really annoying. Disconnect your internet, and run an antivirus program on your laptop. I've found that Spybot isn't all that bad, I'd recommend trying that. Enable your firewall (if it's not already enabled) and make sure its blocking the appropriate things e.g. no ports/programs are unblocked that should be blocked.

Please don't call your comp a cpu (a cpu is a component in your comp, there are no trogans in it lol)

Why are you talking to random people you don't know in the first place.

Get a new yahoo messenger, turn on the firewall, and run a **** load of virus, and spyware scans. If all else fails, format and start a new, and don't talk to random people anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom