*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/05/03 Top List

effen ups tried to deliver my cards at 2pm while i was at work. Seriously, who delivers at 2pm to a residence. The *******s didnt even leave me a door hanger. I hate ups so much. Same morons who left my 1500 dollars worth of media pc parts sitting on my doorstep rang the bell and left.

man that sucks... i'm eagerly awaiting your results... if those 9800's work good w/ a q6600.... i dunno what imma do... but i know its gonna be something that i shouldnt do

effen ups tried to deliver my cards at 2pm while i was at work. Seriously, who delivers at 2pm to a residence. The *******s didnt even leave me a door hanger. I hate ups so much. Same morons who left my 1500 dollars worth of media pc parts sitting on my doorstep rang the bell and left.

ya they did that with my acer 24 inch the other day, and with my new side panel today. just ring and leave. luckley i was home for the acer

Yeah they did the same when i ordered my case for the folding rig, just rang the doorbell and left the freakin package right outside in plain view.

Good thing i live in a good neighborhood.

I must have a good UPS guy, because he never did that when I wasn't home. Always left a notice and delivered the next day. But usually they deliver in the morning, around 8-10am.

UPS here , are cool . I ordered my RAM and the messenger called me when he was near my house , I gave him a big glass of soda :)

i know my ups guy pretty well 'cos he delivers the payroll for my company every thursday.
lol if i have a package from the egg he will leave it for me, or if i see him about town he will stop and give it to me.
hahahh, if it requires a sig and he knows i want it badly (i'll leave him a note) he will forge my signature, which is totally illegal.
he always shows up at the same time....between 3-5pm when i have a package.

mine is a total ****
he throuch my q6600 on the floor infront of my dads face and left...
hes an arrrogant sob.

i actually complained and said i dont wanna ever see taht guy again...but he still shows up somehow....

lol. my ups guy is cool. we never talk to him much, but he's wicked nice. i always wave at any ups/fedex guy when i drive by them just to show i care :D

^^lol^^
that's always good for brownie points to make sure your packages don't arrived smooshed by "accident"...

Back
Top Bottom