Old Man....New Toys :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I remember that. You were born in '81, I was in '87. And I wasn't introduced until about '92-93.

49 years young, and still gaming!!!

You have any idea how many video games I have played, dated way back to pong.....man....I could write a book!

37 here. And I go way back too. I had the Atari 2600, 5200 and 7800, Commodore 64, Intellivision (who remembers or even seen an Intellivision?) It had the worst game pad ever created. Ahh, the good old days.

Thanks for the kind comments guys...and yes I have had virtually every gaming system imaginable....I was hooked when i played my very first video game, and have been gaming ever since....however my son is the one who really got me into pc gaming, and I have truely loved it the most.

I bought all of those games pictured off of e-bay, all were from the same seller and he has FREE 1st class shipping! He also has a very good feedback rating. This is what I paid for the games. these prices INCLUDE SHIPPING!

1. Orange Box $20.50
2. Crysis $18.50
3. Lost Planet $12.50
4. GRAW 2 $7.75
5. UT 3 $8
6. Kane & Lynch $7.75
7. Call Of Juarez $6.75

I do not know what the rules are here, but if a mod would give me permission, I would post the sellers username and all of you guys could look for some great deals on some games from them.....they have tons of games...I lost many auctions before I would finally win a game for the price I was willing to spend....just be patient and you can get some great deals.

All of my games were open box, except for Call Of Juarez, but they all installed fine and the code for the Orange Box worked as well....all came with instruction book also.

37 here. And I go way back too. I had the Atari 2600, 5200 and 7800, Commodore 64, Intellivision (who remembers or even seen an Intellivision?) It had the worst game pad ever created. Ahh, the good old days.

i was always an atari man (or should i say kid), but a friend of mine when i was wee had the intellivision. i went thru all the consoles from the wood grained atari to the ps2/xbox. then i switched to the PC...which i like much more.
and you are correct sir, the intellivision controller was a hunk of ****. lol.
i'd be smilin if i had that new card too, whirlwind...:)
PM me that seller's info please.
by the way, i'm due to turn 33 in june, so i am one of the old farts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom