quad SLI work log. ITS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
psyche. UPS screwed me and tried to deliver my cards at 2, but didnt bother to update their stupid tracking until about an hour ago. WHO THE **** IS HOME FOR A DELIVERY AT 2PM. Idiots. They didnt even leave a freaking door tag to tell me they tried to deliver it. I'm not pleased.

Ya, i'm really pretty po'd right now. They wont attempt redilivery until monday, at which time they'll come to my apt while i'm at work again, because they are morons and think people who order 1200 dollars worth of video cards ARE AT HOME DURING THE WORKING HOURS OF THE DAY.

Normally i would have it delivered to work, but evga doesnt give the option to deliver to a different address than your "registered" address.

call them so you can pick it up. I think they are open on sats till noon or something. I could be completely wrong.

This would have been an option, but to add insult to injury, i was in a hurry to get home from work, and left my phone.

Anyway, UPS is closed on saturday, only fedex delivers on saturday.

i sat here, with my hands on my head, going sweet jesus son of mary and readying myself for the copious amounts of hardware pr0n and even had an extra shirt to mop up the pool of drool i was sure would form........

i am quite displeased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom