New job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, After 9 long months.. ive finally got a job. i start monday.. installing fire sprinklers its work ive always done but tryed to get out of it... because its hard work during the summer. being hot warehouses hanging pipe. just thought about not working for 9 months how sore im gonna be the first acouple of weeks. know of any good muscle relaxers? lol.

Congrats on the job! I'm still looking for one too. Been out since December. How much is the pay?

i'll be making around 16 bucks an hour because of having the experience

wow, that's some nice change. I was making $10 in my first job, and when I got layed off, I found it again, and they lowered it to $8. So I said forget about it. I'm looking for something at least $10+.

So you are telling us, that you are going to be getting paid for "laying pipe". Heh. good luck. Heck, you are making almost as much as i am right now.

i basically get paid 9.75 to sit and play on my laptop. and every once and a while fix a computer.

also sizco, what was your last job?

i basically get paid 9.75 to sit and play on my laptop. and every once and a while fix a computer.

also sizco, what was your last job?

My last job title was the same job. except this time a better company. ive been hanging pipe for awhile so im gonna be doing the same.. but this company suppose to have new 4x4 trucks and new phones... very up-class company. i quit and didnt work for 9 months because it was my decision... really missed the checks coming in lol. but yeah as long you have proof you have experience u can ussally pick up ur pay where you left off. and yeah im gonna be "laying pipe" sometimes there some cute mexican girls on the jobs haha.

and 9.75 to just sit and play on laptop and fix a computer here and there. that must be nice. i would die to have a job like that. the field im in.. you go thru like 5 T-Shirts a day.. and in summer u get to where u throw up because of the heat its rough.

haha, its nice, but i'd rather be doing something that is more time effective. like i love being able to just hang out with the like 3 other people at my work, but its really annoying when there isn't a lot to do. also I'm starting to not really want to stay in the computing field and do something that has more of an impact on people rather then just fix something they cold fix if they took like 4 seconds to look online and use google... so i'm going to be a teacher :D

haha, its nice, but i'd rather be doing something that is more time effective. like i love being able to just hang out with the like 3 other people at my work, but its really annoying when there isn't a lot to do. also I'm starting to not really want to stay in the computing field and do something that has more of an impact on people rather then just fix something they cold fix if they took like 4 seconds to look online and use google... so i'm going to be a teacher :D

Yeah, i agree i hate those jobs where you see every minute go by slowly. 1 hour seems like 4-5 hours lol. i like a job to keep me busy so time goes by faster.

its absolutely awful... but there are days where it goes by super fast. those days are usually the days when I'm out in the back breaking down boxes or doing some paper work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom