Dream system???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provigilken

Beta member
Hey, everybody. This doctor wants me to build him the best and most advanced media center computer system available on the market that money can buy. Being a doctor, money is no object to him I'm sure. I would love to get people's opinion: If money was not object to you, what would be your dream system?? I am going to build everything from the basic components. Thanks for you input.

Here's what you do. You make him a Q6600 system, GX2, 8 gigs of RAM, A raptor and the fill in the rest with a really nice looking case, then you charge him 5 times what it cost you in parts.

Parts
x5 Cost
=PROFIT

Here's what you do. You make him a Q6600 system, GX2, 8 gigs of RAM, A raptor and the fill in the rest with a really nice looking case, then you charge him 5 times what it cost you in parts.

Parts
x5 Cost
=PROFIT

He wont need 8 gig for a media center

That would depend on the purpose of this computer. If it's only a media center, he doesn't have to spend so much.

I know he wants to control his music, tv, video, he already has a DLP processor. He also would like to set up some security cameras as well. He would like some home automation as well. I told him if he gave me enough money, I'll figure out how to put a retina scanner at his door..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom