Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningOdin

Baseband Member
Hiya guys. I just bought a Lachesis to replace my stock mouse, so I figured I might as well get a new keyboard too. As it stands, my case is black, my monitor is black, and my mouse (The Lachesis) is black, so I would prefer a black keyboard :p

Basically, what I'm looking for is

A) Functionality towards gaming, as that will be its purpose
B) Black.. just so it matches my other stuff, because I like to show off my fancy computer ;o
C) Price, naturally, I would prefer my keyboard to not be too expensive. I would think gaming keyboards could get pretty pricy, but I could shell out around 60-70$ on a keyboard.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

I just use a plain black Dell keyboard. Gets the job done. I never really saw what made a "gaming keyboard" of any use. I've seen ones with extra keys but aren't there enough on there already?

Also how is that mouse? I use a red Copperhead, I was too cheap to shell out for the Lachesis. Plus I found the Copperhead for around $40 if I remember.

The logitech brand of keyboards and mice have always been my favorite. I really don't think there is a true gaming keyboard, most keyboards work basically the same. I think most company's slap on some fancy lights under the keys and a catchy design and call it a "gaming keyboard." If you don't want to worry about wires then you could get a wireless keyboard and mouse but that can be a little costly. I like my wireless mouse lots better then a wired one for gaming but thats about it.

I would not know what to do without my Merc ZBoard.. it totally owns and it does indeed help me 50% while gaming... the only problem was in the beginning the drivers were crap but now they work fine.. I am going to get the Merc Stealth keyboard soon and can't wait... Once again.. I could never imagine having a keyboard that didn't have the features a ZBoard has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom