NZXT Unveils Tempest - Mid-tower Steel Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really liked the 900... i don't really understand why people buy it when there are better cases out there that aren't that much more $$$

murrr... its a standard... its been used alot... and because people use it alot, more people use it because its been used alot... its a never ending cycle! haha...

i see what you mean tho... mebbe this case will show 'em whats what :] - J

case look good, might invest in it cuz my 690 doesnt have a window..

speakin of the 900 i dont understand why so many people buy it, the only thing that looks atracting to me on it is the 250mm or w/e fan on the top.

case look good, might invest in it cuz my 690 doesnt have a window..

speakin of the 900 i dont understand why so many people buy it, the only thing that looks attracting to me on it is the 250mm or w/e fan on the top.

huh... most people (myself included) i think would MUCH prefer two 120 or 140mm fans on the top instead of that impractical 240mm or w/e... hmmm... haha :) - RK

bla well sence i just ordered the side pannel for my cooler master 690 i dont think ill be investing in a new case for a while. but this one look really nice. most of the nzxt case's just look terrible imo but i hear there pretty well built.

if i had to buy a new case it would prolly be this one or another cm 690 or centron 590

but one thing i would like to see alot more of in pc cases is a removable mb tray

ill have to post some pics of the window, it should get here some time tomarrow or sat

edit no im gettin it tomarrow(friday) it arrived at the ups center about 5 miles away from my house at 5 pm today

post a new thread with pics n everytrhing...i wanna see how you set urs up since we got a really similar setup.

will do ive been meaning to put pics up of my rig on here just never do lol, i will pm you the link to the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom