*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

haha "VICTORY IS MINE"...

SNEAK ATTACK!!!
no victory is mine, all your base are belong to us
superpizu2.jpg

edit: sorry i couldnt resist after u said that lol, also b1gapl you on top of things 2 min after i posted this it was up gg

vid 1.200 load temps around 55-59 cuz i just replaced my thermal paste and it hasnt set yet, also its only as5 i plan on gettin some tx-2 soon but really dont feel like taking off my hsf anytime soon lol im way to lazy. but i suspect it too lower after tomarrow once i install 2 more 120mm fans in my 690 (top rear, and back exaust(replacing stock cm fan))

stalin...you got a freeaaakin low vid...oc that thing man, you could get it really high!!!
mines 1.2875.
and i know what u mean about reapplying paste, cos i hate installing my tuniq, its so fricking big~!

bla i know i need too:( glarg, once they drop in price i wont be as scared to mess with it as much but thing is i need some better ram this is **** ram 5-5-5-18 @ 800mhz. also i was thinkin about gettin a direct touch hsf or if i can find someone selling a cheap true... nvm the TRUE part who the **** sells a TRUE:D. once i get my 2 9800gtx's i have a mission to break 20k

edit it would speed it up if some one bought my video card!!!!!!!

http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/fs-evga-8800gt-superclocked-165-a-172321/

So anyone have a FTP site that has superpi up for download??? I can't seem to get to xtremesystem from this proxy that I am using...

Nevermind, found a new proxy link, and yea, Super PI HATES vista I think, anyone have any tricks to get it to run under vista?

Back
Top Bottom