Is my system scoring right on 3d mark06

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel2307

Beta member
Hi every one im new to this site so please be gentel.

i've just bought a new p.c and was wondering is my score right for 3d mark06, becuase afew of my mate seem to think i should be scoring more.

here is my system details and my score was 19604.

intel 6600 quad core overclocked to 3.64

8 gig of ddr2 ram

2 3870 x2 crossfired

as you can tell im not very good at this whole forum thing but any comments are welcome.

Thanks

Welcome to Tech-Forums!!!

Seems about right. Where'd you get your system from? Or did you build it yourself?

Check out the 3DMark Top List thread under my sig. And post your score there, along with an ORB link for proof.

you should be scoring more dfinatly, it also depends on what your mother board is if its x38 it should have 16x lanes if its not then ul have 8x lanes which will be botle encking you, make sure you have the newest drivers for everything. and that you have your gpu's over clocked a litle aswell, you should score in the 21k range.

i have a 38 so both are x16 and my cards are overclocked to 855 each instead of 825, im thinking it might be the drivers im still waiting for ati to release this months but it feels like it's taking all year lol.

he should still score in the 21k range.

... a bottlenecked card (or duo) won't score as much as a fully functional card

systems are all different, a 1-3k difference is decent in my book... his running processes and actual system setup (RAM, CPU, GPU etc.) all factor differently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom