Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Ok well its getting closer to launch and i keep seeing a lot of people saying they plan on playing it. So i figured maybe we should all get organized and hit the same server. Maybe use this thread to keep track of whats going on.

i have been hearing alot about this game but havn't bothered to look into it,,, what type of game is it (sounds like an RTS)

lol....

mmorpg much?

its known for its cool new combat system with active shielding, aiming etc.

ranging looks amazingly fun in this game...

Gamespot had (has?) a beta signup for the April 19th weekend. Signups started April 9th and by some stroke of luck I was among the first to sign up :) I'll let you know what I think about it when the time comes.

Edit: April 19th weekend, not the 16th.

Heck yeah sign me up. i've got collectors box on order XD ive been staring at AoC for ages. Game's gonna be beautiful.
And im pumped about the M rating. I see myself becomming an AoC addict like I was in FFXI for years.

:S i wish i woulda made it into one of the beta phases earlier. I might try that one too on the 19th then. XD

I already pre-ordered it and so did one of the guys I work with. We're both looking forward to it and hope it's good as it's hyped up to be.

The people who pre-order get to download and start playing 3 days before the game is on sale in stores.

I've been playing EVE online for about 2 years now and its getting a little stale. I hope AoC is the MMO to replace my online gaming.

I just got an email with my pre-order code for the early 3 day release. It says registration begins May 2.

It also says "You may begin downloading the game client files and installing as early as May 14. Then you may create a character and begin playing on May 17. Note: There is a nominal fee of $5 that covers the cost of the download and includes 10 days of additional game time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom