REVED UP: FERRARI Factory Red Painted Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i was wondering if that mnpart of ure sig meant you livved here...thats cool though...
do you guys have like a walk in store where i can check all of your guys's work?

I have a warehouse studio in Minneapolis. I can be found there on occasion working at night. I don't sell anything there, but you can let me know in advance and I'll bring it with me. Drop me an email, I'll let you know if somethings going on thats worth stopping by.

TMNshop.panoramic1.jpg

TMNshop.panoramic2.jpg

TMNshop.panoramic3.jpg

Awww man... you guy's have earned a free beer when i come to the states.

Thank you everybody. It's a converted 100 year old warehouse. They want to update the old factory windows, they're not very thermal.. lol!

Heres a video of when I first moved in :laughing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYHdpiwLA8A

Awww man... you guy's have earned a free beer when i come to the states.

I'll take you up on that.. I like Bass Ale ...can you tell?!
111MNcounter.jpg

Look me up!

onto the update, I'm throughly impressed with the intake duct on the Silverstone TJ09, a really slick design

Painted Floor in Silverstone TJ09
1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech9i.jpg

1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech9e.jpg

1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech9f.jpg

1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech9g.jpg

1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech9h.jpg

can you get those black intake pieces from your shop or is there a special place to get them. also is that 14-30 day shipping on all your items or just cases and bigger items.

can you get those black intake pieces from your shop or is there a special place to get them. also is that 14-30 day shipping on all your items or just cases and bigger items.

...? 14-30 day shipping?

I bought 12 ft of U-Channel and it arrived in 4 days (UPS Ground)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom