SLI Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyRo

In Runtime
Hey guys i just got a second 8800GT and hooked it up... my old score with 1 card on 3Dmark06 was around 8k.. hooked up the 2nd and enbled it in NVpanel and ran the bench again... not much difference 8600? Is this what SLI is all about? any info would be helpfull

your cpu is prolly bottle necking your vid cards. you psu might not be supplying enough power... i had problems with my ultra

Hmm the processor mabe... but ive checked out my PSU its puttin out... Could it be that 1 is SC and the other is not.. it shouldnt but who knows lol...

yea your gonna want to overclock the proccesor as much as you can to get the most out of your 8800GT's SLI.

So with my CPU at stock speeds... I add another Card and i wont see ANY Increase at all UNLESS i get a faster CPU or OC?

bump... Is it Really my Processor... I ran Crysis on 1680x1050 on Very High and got terrible frames BUT my CPU was only 50% the whole time...

Am i missing somthing... Sounds to me like the new card isnt functioning right?

Err Crysis @ very high was never good with 2 8800GT's i think. Try some other games, you can base your results on one game.

Ive seen where some say they get around 20-30FPS on very high with to GT's

i get like 10

Plus as i posted earlier... my 3D mark 06 score did not go up at all

Ya the 650i board is only 8x/8x in sli... lol if i dont see no performanc gain because of that then why offer sli on this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom