Rate the Wire Management Above You!

yessss going for the 680i.. your going to love it... i know i love mine

unless you got the asus p5n32e-sli.. that board is gay...

i've owned too several 680i's

the original evga 680i .... came in dead so i just returned it...

asus p5n32e-sli Plus... this thing just sucked at overclocking quads
asus p5n32e-sli ... just a lil more stable than the one above

and now the 680i A1... only 1 complaint.. it doesnt supply enough voltage.. 1.55 isnt enough... well the cpu gets enough.. the ram as well.. but everything else..I WANT MORE

yeah, I've heard good things about the evga 680i hehe

not to mention, if my case sells I may have enough for either a gx2 (or gtx?) or dual 9600 gt's 0_0

Just finished putting together my folding rig, and did some wire management while i was at it:

s5000187cx6.jpg

horrible atx power connection spot... otherwise 8/10 for basic management, doesn't look good for some reason lol...

nice PSU!

7/10
not much you can do with the thing of silver wires going across the board, but with the ide drive cable, if you can, pop that under the hole in the mobo and loop it up to the drives.

Trust me, i tried my best to get it to look as good as possible, i think it looks cleaner than my gaming rig. Its a $30 case, so i cant complain. It does look better in person, but my camera sucks when i turn off the flash. I tried to put the ide cable through the hole, but its too thick so the back wouldint close. Oh well, theres no clear side panel anwyays.

is that case an apiva? cause it looks exactly like the inside of mine. and i know from experience with mine that they suck to do management through the back which is why I just left the back panel off and let the wires hang out. haha.

Back
Top Bottom