Last night while I was installing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dav536

Baseband Member
my aerogate II and a couple of fans, when I was done and went to start up the pc all was fine except that my cpu and my VGA fan where not running and the lcd was not lighted up. I checked the connections and they were fine. I have the temp sensor right next to the cpu and it says it was running at 35c and when I checked the prog. on the pc it says it was at 65c:mad:

any ideas on what may be the problem?

Dave

speedfan or smartfan?? it is one of these and this morning it is excaping me. but it reads the same on the bios also.

dave

regardless.. it's a sensor, there's no way you can get it right on top of the die to check the temp, you can only get close to it, either put it under the cpu or right next to the die.

I have it near the cpu, I will try and move closer to see if the readings change. I am using this MB MSI "K8T Neo-FIS2R" K8T800 Chipset has anyone else had a prob with temp issues?

thanks,
dave

I think the fans werent working because of the powersupply what is your pc specs and how many fans do you have

Yeah what I am about to confess to takes alot for anyone:eek: :eek: :eek:
I came home last night and started to look around and found that I had unintensionally unpluged one of the wire on the molex power cord.:amazed: :amazed:

So thanks for all the help anyways.
Dave

PS: now it runs at 37*c id. and 40*c after gaming for 5hrs last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom