*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

I guess so. Since it's a very different league from the other marks.

3DMark05 list is up.

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/05/03 Top List

lulz, yes, tv.. read the sig!!! lol 40 inch samsung, i'm in love w/ it!!!! took forever to get the color and stuff right though.. the contrast is so high, that when things are black.. THEY'RE TOO BLACK... lol so i had to play for a few hours to get it right

everything looks fine to me.. but i most definitely sit alot farther back than normal, and have it scoot as far back as possible... but when in gaming mode... its the only thing i see cuz i sit way up

i'm planning on buying a metal ddr pad w/ the bar so i can get to playing and getting back into shape (not that im' really out or anything). yay for stepmania

I loved stepmania...haha...could only play on keyboards though :(...Downstairs neighbors wouldn't like me stomping.

It's decided. 06/05/03 in one, and Vantage in another.

ya, now that i've got a 40 incher, i don't have a problem w/ buying a matt.. and i think i will do so soon enough instead of getting a q6600.. maybe.. we will see.... they're both roughly the same price

back on topic.... i was thinking the same thing.. but is till think all those together are gonna get crazy... well that is if people actually participate in the older 3dmarks

looks like we'll all be going back to a hard time of reaching 10k 3dmarks.... man i hated those days.. and looks like i'm going back to em

screw you vantage!

Back
Top Bottom