Samsung 245BW, 24" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sit about 2 feet away from my monitor so the 24" I think is just perfect. I love this Samsung and it looks beautiful. I'm very happy with it.

i sit about 3-4 feet from my 40 inch.. and i'm happy w/ it :) lol
102_0022.jpg

I could play on my 42" sony, but its better used to watch tv on. I cant even really deal with a 30" display. you just have to be so far away from a screen that big.

i love playing on the 40 inch.. even as desktop

took me like 2 days to get used to it.. and to adjust the colors to look right... but now that i've got it down.. i'm extremely happy

I been looking at monitors again..

Which one do you think is better?

Dell 24" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

or that one
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 245BW Black 24" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor with Height Adjustment 400 cd/m2 1000:1 (DC 3000:1) - LCD Monitors

The cost about the same. Actually Dell is cheaper.

But which company making newer Monitors?
If you had this choice.. which one would you pick?

I been looking for good monitors lately too. The same SAMSUNG 245BW 24" but now im leaning towards this Samsung SM-2493HM 24" Iits appears to be practically the same except its has 3x the contrast ratio. Highest one ever seen for not such a ridiculous price. There is a good price difference between them but i think either one is a solid choice. HDMI fcourse :)

I think 245BW is also 3000:1 the contrast ratio. Or at least Digital contrast ratio.. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom