my motheboard is blazing hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get how that bracket thing works... does it basically let u aim the fan wherever u want? where do u mount it?

You mount it in an empty PCI slot or the PCI braket. Just look at the pictures, or read the info on it. And I'm sure they come with instructions.

yes it mounts on three pci brackets. The fans can either mount on top or on the sides on those curvy looking slots and they are adjustable. I haven't had any mounting problems w/ it at all. 120mm fan keeps my ram and NB nice and cooling.

edit: I actually like the one B1G suggested. It'll look better in your case. I'm going to grab me one.

44c isnt that hot, you cant even burn yourself on that, the hottest water tanks are designed tou output is 70c and that wont even scold you. so i dont beleive it burnt your finger maye have been a litle hot, but thats about it, i would leave it, il post my northbridges temps in one second i just gotta download asus probe 2. my north bridge is ideling at 52c much higher then yours and it is still safe.

44c isnt that hot, you cant even burn yourself on that, the hottest water tanks are designed tou output is 70c and that wont even scold you. so i dont beleive it burnt your finger maye have been a litle hot, but thats about it, i would leave it, il post my northbridges temps in one second i just gotta download asus probe 2. my north bridge is ideling at 52c much higher then yours and it is still safe.

Indeed.

44C is fine...

If you really think it's that bad, just buy a cooler for it.

Newegg.com - Swiftech MCX159-CU Copper C110 Fan&Heatsinks - Memory & Chipset Cooling

A pict showing the side view of your comp would help. Stock alum heatsinks are terrible when voltage is increased.
+1 for Thermalright, just make it fit.

here is a pic.
DSC01200.jpg

I was hoping for a side view of the whole comp, to see the way air gets inside ur case and than exits.
(nice pict by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom