Hello all ...ill start this way:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwest

Solid State Member
:D laughing: Hello my name its Big west (weston)...

I love football like you can see and i would like to find a forum that can help me when i have problem or when i wanna get fun...thats what my friend said about forum...so i search in google and i find this one ...i hope this will be a good one because its my first one :)

Well i made a mistake (i post a retard thread tell a noob do :D ) well im realy sry ill no more ignore rules like i do when i play wow XD(its dang **** when you dowload pacht and you have all the time the thing that pop up and you have to read all :confused:...so i use to ignore it :p ...no more in a forum i think :eek: ...

Well for more info...i played wow for 2 years and now im to poor to play anymore...and i play guild war too for fun and it cool ...i play 1.6 cs whit friend for 2 mount...it fun but i would like to get css and tf2 like all of them so i can play whit them and get fun of it :)..i play one time in my friend account and was a nice cartoon gungame...well hf gl whit all other games...

Im open whit all other (free :D ) other mropg or gun game...if you have like stronghold2 ...dang message me and ill play vs you ...dang i use to nerver play online whit it and im prety good tough

Well thats the end of my presentation and i hopefull you have fun in all pc game :)

Welcome to Tech-Forums bigwest!!!

wow...Very colorful posts. Kind of annoying in my opinion, but that's just me.

But glad you've found this place. We have a decent gaming section, and tons of stuff to learn about computers, if you want to take a dive into that subject.

Enjoy your stay, and get posting!!

Deja vu, all over again, eh? Glad to officially meet you, and welcome aboard.

Welcome to Tech-Forums. Enjoy your stay with us!

Hello! Nice to Meet you!

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

Hey bigwest,

Welcome to the Forums!

Do you mean Weston as in the Toronto area or just weston the name? If you live there I live about 10 minutes away from you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom