Windows Vista SP1 Problems Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sweat it, Mak. It took a while for XP to be accepted. At least Vista was (fairly) stable out of the gate, whereas XP took a SP to get it running properly.

Like you said, drivers are not M$ responsibility. It is up to the manufacturers to put them out. If they don't make a driver for your old equipment, you will have to buy new to use it with your computer, which equals $$$.

Think about it, people. Many don't like M$ (I despise their business practices at times), but we can't blame them because the makers of computer parts and peripherals are trying to make all they can with Vista. All they have to do is ignore the call for new drivers and people will go out and buy a new whatever so it will work... and the public blames Vista for the problem. Put the blame where the blame is due.

I have tried and tried to state this all before. But no one will listen to me. They just think I am a Vista fanboi. When in reality i just want the blame placed where it should be.

Yeah Vista falls short on some things. Like Audio professionals. But it is not that bad for everything else. Meh. I am tired of arguing about it every day.

I personally think unless you have used vista for more than a month you shouldnt be able to comment on it. Hear-say makes up 90% of the vista hate. Once you have used it, especially if you have a machine that is up to spec, it really is better than XP.

mak, i understand your point of view but ppl will still thrash talk it.
I have gone back and forth with vista ultimate like 3-4 times. i also tried the 64bit version(which i hated the most). I just didnt like it. I lost performance and its not only the performance lost....i just didnt like it.
I would tell ppl to atelast try it, but who wants to shell out money to try something and not end up liking it.

I use vista and i can see slight performance decreases, but i still love the OS

It makes up for things in other areas, and its always fun arguing for it with idiots at my school :)

Edit: Oh and thanks about the router thing, i will tell them at school but they will probably just say some **** about vista and blame it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom