*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Peter.Cort said:
HA! I ONE UPPED B1G

dude, i love the gt thank you ever so much for it, and the ds3r

also on the topic of cooling that mother, wasn't the previous World Record on phase change? If so shouldn't LN2 cool much much better...

also how the **** do you run a ln2 setup? and isn't ln2 like illegal to just go out and buy willy nilly?

haha...no prob

I'm sure all the WRs were done via LN2, because it's more extreme.:laughing:

You can read all about LN2 on xtremesystem.org. They practically drink the stuff. I'm sure they have connections with licensed people, to handle LN2. Or I don't think you need any special license.

haha, its more extreme... thats funny. i read an article a few years back about how MIT wanted to test out the physical limits of some p4 chips and they were using some completely insane method of cooling, and kept it at like -50C idle, but would go to like 20C on load, but they got it up to like 6ghz i think. or somethign stupid like that. haha.

I believe a lot of the top 3dmark06 runners are members on XtremeSystems, perhaps they'll show some future plans :D

and where has k1ngp1n been lately, haven't seen much from him

tri sli 9800gtx out performs the 9800gx2 quad sli on 3d marck 06, interestingly enough. maybe il sell my maximus formula order me a 780i xfx board and by the summer have 2 more 9800gtx...

I believe a lot of the top 3dmark06 runners are members on XtremeSystems, perhaps they'll show some future plans :D

and where has k1ngp1n been lately, haven't seen much from him
I want to see what overclocks Macci has been doing, if anything.

I think Macci made some records with either 6800's, or X800's... back when 3dmark05 was fairly new.

and I was overclocking a TNT2/Pentium 3 system with nothing but really cheap ghetto air cooling.

meh. we've destroyed 3dmark06..its getting boring...its time to release vantage!

Got a 9800gtx;

9760 | El_roberto| e6300 @2300mhz | Leadtek 9800gtx @ stock | Vista 64bit ORB

Crap score, need a new cpu. :(

Back
Top Bottom