Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle works for a hardware and computer store... I ask him for the parts and he gives them to me for very little cost.. Even though NVIDIA doesn't sell their "M" cards to the public I can still get one from my uncle :) I am thinking of building another laptop with an 8800MGTX card but it will be expensive for the card and my 1.6GHz laptop is still doing fine as I only need it for college...
I am currently working on my desktop project with two 9800gx2 cards.. (in my sig) and after that I may build that 8800MGTX lappy that should be as fast as an alienware m15x :) I may start the project in time to finish for christmas... still thinking on it..

Aslo.. I have always wanted to take the most piece of junk oldest case I can find and slap super powerful hardware in it and go to a lan party, lol :) Maybe for kicks I will take my windows 95 case and put my two 9800gx2 in it with the quad core and post it up here.. "this crappy pc owns yours", lmao

My uncle works for a hardware and computer store... I ask him for the parts and he gives them to me for very little cost.. Even though NVIDIA doesn't sell their "M" cards to the public I can still get one from my uncle :) I am thinking of building another laptop with an 8800MGTX card but it will be expensive for the card and my 1.6GHz laptop is still doing fine as I only need it for college...
I am currently working on my desktop project with two 9800gx2 cards.. (in my sig) and after that I may build that 8800MGTX lappy that should be as fast as an alienware m15x :) I may start the project in time to finish for christmas... still thinking on it..

Aslo.. I have always wanted to take the most piece of junk oldest case I can find and slap super powerful hardware in it and go to a lan party, lol :)

wow. I wish there were any good stores around here. So I could get a job doing something I like..

Aslo.. I have always wanted to take the most piece of junk oldest case I can find and slap super powerful hardware in it and go to a lan party, lol :) Maybe for kicks I will take my windows 95 case and put my two 9800gx2 in it with the quad core and post it up here.. "this crappy pc owns yours", lmao

lol, im building a home theater comp out of a very crappy case that i got back 1997 (which was made in 95, i just got it then), it looks like **** but im going to mod it, and take a before and after pic...

I was talking to nocule on that one, lol =P

lol i thought u were talking to me next time we should quote the person cz we are getting confused

how cheaper is it? i wouldnt think u can save as much as a desktop since laptop hardware are harder to build and they are fragile and no water cooling :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom