Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
i know this is a really low budget...but all i need is a
cpu
mobo
ram
psu

This is for my buddy and he can use his old hard drive and optical drive...and if the mobo has onboard video that will be good too.

Ive come up with both amd and intel builts...and amd is a little cheaper although i wud prefer intel.

That's probably going to be it, I can't think of anything better for the money. You could shave off like $10-20 tops but then you'd be using the cheap end motherboards and a lower quality psu, both which would be more prone to failure. I think it's worth a few bucks more to know you've got higher quality, better performing parts. This was a very good set up.

I would go with the FSP Group psu since it has two 12v rails (18A and 16A) and the Thermaltake only has one 18A 12v rail.

I would go with the FSP Group psu since it has two 12v rails (18A and 16A) and the Thermaltake only has one 18A 12v rail.

the only thing i dont like about the fsp model is that wires arent sleeved and that will make a mess...but i guess he wont care much since his current pc isnt any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom