8800GT artifacting in halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
so when i'm playing halo, i get terrible fps and i get some artifacting from time to time and its just choppy... its only in halo... my temps are 50 load so heat isn't messing it up... so wtf?

*subscribed*

i want to know what is going on. I am thinking maybe a reinstall would help you out, but I have no idea..

so when i'm playing halo, i get terrible fps and i get some artifacting from time to time and its just choppy... its only in halo... my temps are 50 load so heat isn't messing it up... so wtf?

Actually believe or not I heard Halo 1 is actually the buggiest worst programed game for the PC ever made. Even on a monster system it has severe choppyness/slow downs/crashes, and its definately software related.

I have halo for pc, never had a SINGLE issue, not a single slow down, or anything, only thing I have is a lot of tearing and such and the Vsync option doesnt seem to work.

I have halo for pc, never had a SINGLE issue, not a single slow down, or anything, only thing I have is a lot of tearing and such and the Vsync option doesnt seem to work.

go look up reviews, every review points out the games terrible programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom