My GPU and Sound card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthTools

Hardware/VB.net/Anti-vir
I just felt the urge to take off my GPU and Sound Card.. so I did.. I also have to urge to post them up here.. I dunno.. I just like staring at them :)..

These are from my "old system" still building my new one. :) they are still fun to look at though.. I love technology...

[BFG Tech] GeForce 7900 GTOC Overclocked

FRONT:

REAR:

Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer

FRONT:

REAR:

Note: Images are 1052px by 789px

lol, weird. I mean, that video card doesn't look very special to me. Also, why are the photos so crappy?

It is a piece of art... I love my old GPU :).. and the photos are crappy because I don't know how to operate a camera :(

*edit*
Also.. does anyone know why my GPU is producing things like this in games?:
Would it be that the Core Bus is set too high?
It normally runs at about 150 Fahrenheit (or about 66C I think). When running Crysis it runs at about 180 Fahrenheit with GPU fan set on maximum.
Pictures taken in COD4

Oooooohhh... Artifacts.. a cool new word :)

So.. I guess I will lower the Core Bus and Memory Bus. It glitched alot in "The Witcher" .. that girl with the red hair's face made a HUGE glitch that blocked the screen, lol..

artifact(n.)An object produced or shaped by human craft, especially a tool, weapon, or ornament of archaeological or historical interest.
artifact(n.)Something viewed as a product of human conception or agency rather than an inherent element:“The very act of looking at a naked model was an artifact of male supremacy” (Philip Weiss)
***artifact(n.)A structure or feature not normally present but visible as a result of an external agent or action, such as one seen in a microscopic specimen after fixation, or in an image produced by radiology or electrocardiography.

are those being produced on your 9800gx2's???

do you have your card(s) overclocked? if so then turn off your oc

could be also that you dont have a stable 12v rail. it happened with my old ultra psu.

no he already said this is from his old comp (his new one isn't built yet.... why would you post random pics of components?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom