New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it will probley be for than 250.....and newegg's prices go up ever week on stuff and makes me mad idk were u guys get info on when stuffs prices are going to go down lol

press release? and what has gone up in price?

Tim, they never go up.. maybe just on the products you have, or if they're on Deals.
Also you picked a micro-atx motherboard on the list. You will need a small micro case also then to go along with it.

wat u talking about im ASUS P5K-E LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
and last month u guys said that stuff would go down in price and nothing went down maybe 10$ thats all lol

wat u talking about im ASUS P5K-E LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
and last month u guys said that stuff would go down in price and nothing went down maybe 10$ thats all lol

when we give a date it will drop, it is most likely official. When we say something like this..

"when x48 comes out, p35 boards will prob drop some."

then 10 dollars might be it. and is going down 10 dollars a price drop or not?

what does PCI express x16 slot (electrical x4/x1) mean and the other one just says pci express x16

PCI-e x16 is the more powerful PCI-e Slot with bigger bandwidth, so put your video card in a PCI-e x16 over x4 and the PCI-e x1 is for like sound cards (yes there are sound cards that are pci-e x1

what?????? i cant use another video card in it?

*edit*
well i might to with the ASUS P5N-D LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard or a XFX nForce 680i LT SLI Motherboard which one do u think is better???

which one is better becuase im selling my computer tonight and ordering tonight so i just want to know befor my dad gets home

well if that one is better will i be able to put two like big video cards in it with out it braking something becuase i like the 680i one becuase the pci slots are far apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom