Crazy ass temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gl\l0m!$h

In Runtime
all right heres the deal b4 i shut my pc down my temps were like 33C idle 48 load and i shut down to down clock a little bit cuz my system was a little too unstable but when i power up the bios says fine 36C but all my monitoring stuff MBM5, Speedfan, even the motherboard software all say like some crazy 85C or 80C and i know thats bull cuz my cpu is only rated up to 75C and i wouldnt be able to type this if my cpu exploded, my question is whether i should change the settings back to wut i had b4 or if i somehow broke the sensor even though the bios reads fine when i boot up.

i would reinstall the software. if the sensor was broke the bios wouldn't be able to read it normally....it has something to do with the software.

nah i reinstalled still no good i think i might just get one of those 5.25" temp monitor drive bay things, ive been wanting 1 anywayz

I don't even trust the BIOS read out myself lol

My CPU temp jumps all over in BIOS, it can be 38C then jump to 52C in an instant. It is connected to the Voltage read out, because when that jumps the CPU temperature jumps also; it shouldn't change temperature that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom