New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it seems that you are only using your comp for gaming, But it seems like you keep your comp around for awhile before considering upgrades, So, I'd say Q6600 FTW

Even though it seems that you are only using your comp for gaming, But it seems like you keep your comp around for awhile before considering upgrades, So, I'd say Q6600 FTW

I say Q6700 better than Q6600 and soon will be in the same price range as the Q6600.

if you like to game more than anything else, and have no programs that utilize the quad core, go with the e8400. If you will actually use all that power, go with the q6600. The e8400 is faster in games and everyday stuff. Neither is better, they are both great, it is all about what you use your computer for.

if you like to game more than anything else, and have no programs that utilize the quad core, go with the e8400. If you will actually use all that power, go with the q6600. The e8400 is faster in games and everyday stuff. Neither is better, they are both great, it is all about what you use your computer for.

But how about if he doesnt upgrade soon. Q6700 ftw

i dont beleive there going to lower the price on it and i dont really want to get it becuase i have to sell my computer soon to my friend i just dont want him to not buy it :p but ya will getting a Q6600 make me feel a big differnce from a AMD athlon 2800+?

i dont beleive there going to lower the price on it and i dont really want to get it becuase i have to sell my computer soon to my friend i just dont want him to not buy it :p but ya will getting a Q6600 make me feel a big differnce from a AMD athlon 2800+?

you do not believe it? take that up with intel, when they said they were going to, and they dont... they will have a lot of very unhappy people. Yes you will notice a huge diff

and so what if he doesn't upgrade for a while. I still vote e8400 unless he does work with big programs that really need it.

But whatever you want DOOM is good. If you think the price drop is fake, go ahead, buy a q6600 now.

well im kinda to lazy to wait till the end of the month lol and i dont really use big program just play games like lineage 2 and stuff

then go with the e8400. great chip.

and too lazy? to save tons of money to get a better chip? wow.

no it will probley be for than 250.....and newegg's prices go up ever week on stuff and makes me mad idk were u guys get info on when stuffs prices are going to go down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom