*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

i've decided that if i go with the devil chips, i'll probably get an e8400 before the q6600. those things seem to be rather impressive indeed. and based on the benchmarks i have seen they WAY outperfrom the quads at games. which is mostly what i do with my rig. heh, i still want to see what the 780a mobo looks like before i decide for sure.
i dont think i will be gettin a new chip till mid year. lol. thats like 2 months.
maybe for my b-day present for myself (june 19).

i've decided that if i go with the devil chips, i'll probably get an e8400 before the q6600. those things seem to be rather impressive indeed. and based on the benchmarks i have seen they WAY outperfrom the quads at games. which is mostly what i do with my rig. heh, i still want to see what the 780a mobo looks like before i decide for sure.
i dont think i will be gettin a new chip till mid year. lol. thats like 2 months.
maybe for my b-day present for myself (june 19).

nice...
i know the e8400 is fast and all....but i still would choose 4 cores over 2...even if it means gaming will be a little slower.

nah, all i really need the juice for is games.
if the 45nm quads come down to a reasonable level i may consider one of them.
a q6600 will be almost obsolete, and AMD's 45nm will be too close for me to get one when it is time, probably.
i'll stick with the good guys as long as possible lol.
i like the q9450. it's too expensive ATM. and i still dont like the 8x multi vs the 9x on the e8400.
although, i would probably get a 780i, which should come close to 500fsb in any event.

nah, all i really need the juice for is games.
if the 45nm quads come down to a reasonable level i may consider one of them.
a q6600 will be almost obsolete, and AMD's 45nm will be too close for me to get one when it is time, probably.
i'll stick with the good guys as long as possible lol.
i like the q9450. it's too expensive ATM. and i still dont like the 8x multi vs the 9x on the e8400.
although, i would probably get a 780i, which should come close to 500fsb in any event.

e8400 has a 9x... (I have one..)

umm he never denied that...

oh! I thought he was saying he didnt like the 8x multi on the e8400. (really, just trying to make it through today. Maybe I should stop postin.. :D second stupid comment in a few hours..)

oh! I thought he was saying he didnt like the 8x multi on the e8400. (really, just trying to make it through today. Maybe I should stop postin.. :D second stupid comment in a few hours..)

hah...my bad for the big font...i didnt think it wud be that big....

Back
Top Bottom