Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
many of the rather large corporations that run video editing have all Macs, it is a very efficiant operating system, please don't flame apple
also if you have a macintosh laptop you can run bootcamp and have windows
on a regular laptop you will have to hack a mac OS to work on it

its easy to have 2 differnet operating systems if you have a mac, but it's possible to have mac on windows, but its hard and risky. and i would suggest buying parts after you move, unless you wanna risk damage during shipping, or you could just take the computer in the car your taking to move. unless you're flying.

its easy to have 2 differnet operating systems if you have a mac, but it's possible to have mac on windows, but its hard and risky. and i would suggest buying parts after you move, unless you wanna risk damage during shipping, or you could just take the computer in the car your taking to move. unless you're flying.

ok ill be flying we cant drive from the caribbean to the us xP. I'll see what im going to do after i have time to look through all the laptops.

Alienware computers are extremely overpriced.... you can build a way better one for literally a third of the money.

And Alienware is owned by Dell and therefore I hate them. :)

you build notebooks? Because I am pretty sure he is talking about notebooks..

i personally would suggest a mac book. my brother got one for college and i used it a couple times and i loved it. i would love to get rid of the laptop i have now and pick up a real nice macbook, but i don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.

speaking of mac, i just saw the most hilarious commercial ever. it was for this thing online that would speed up your computer, and they had a thing where a mac was getting a blue screen. i lol'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom