Drive space question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after you get it and burn the ISO to dic, Just boot with it in the drive. It is as straight forward to sue as Acronis. Just because it is a app based off of Linux doesnt make it harder to use. Just right click on the 2000 partition and shrink it at the end by the space you need. It will create unused space on the drive. the just right click on the 2003 partiton and enlarge it with the space.

Need a little help with GParted? The general instructions for use are seen at GPARTED DOCUMENTATION - GENERALITIES

A page full of screenshots can be looked over at GParted -- Screenshots

The iso image for a live cd release is about 35mb in size. But the small drive utility can pack a whollop since I regularly use that for partitioning and resizing partitions for XP, Vista, and when going to see a Linux distro added on.

Once you use it a few times you'll ask "why didn't I know about it before?". For working with MS partitions and being a first time user the 0.3.3.0 release is found at SourceForge.net: Files

For burning the iso image to a cd-r many use Deep Burner while I've been seeing reliable burns with the free version of BurnOn found at BurnOn CD & DVD - Free DVD Burning Software - Freeware CD burner Windows XP & Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom