Problems posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if that's a problem here or if it's a problem with the ISP. That sometimes happens to me, but it never happens here. It happens at another forum and on places like Facebook. I hit refresh and it continues on like it should.

Maybe a computer or browser problem? I even thought it may be my wireless router. I don't know; haven't figure it out yet.

Dave :D

I have gotten it a few times here as well. I know it isnt my ISP or my router. It is just me losing connection to the server here or it times out from to many requests.

I have had a issue yesterday both here an at work so i doubt the problem is at our end as this problem, has been posted by a few people in different locations an in different countries. I had to post my oc'ing mobo choices thread twice, an when responding to a thread i have gotten a blank screen i hit refresh or F5 an sometimes my thread or reply hasn't posted.

If anyone has a issue with posting i think it would be a good idea to post a rundown of any quotes, smiles, or text formatting in case it is something to do with the hosting or with VB its self as it will help dave to track down the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom