Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
This case mod, [SHOCK] is based on a Rocketfish Full Tower.
Im planning on making the entire inside black, then have uv light, and hopefully a blue uv watercooling setup. I will have a decent amount of blue plexiglass also!
Picture018.jpg

case008.jpg

First i wanted to paint the interior:
Picture017.jpg

duplicolor ftw!
Picture013.jpg

I wanted to make an aluminum middle section, then another to the right of the motherboard, and another covering up the back of the 5.25 bays.
(red lines are aluminum)
case1.jpg

On the door there was a little section of aluminum between the top and the bottom front aluminum sheets.
Picture015.jpg

i wanted to cut that out, so light could shine through
Picture016.jpg

Then, on the back, put the exact cop of the back with blue plexiglass, then the same ontop with aluminum

backcase.jpg

New pics as i continue!

thats the rebadged Lian-Li Case right?

nice plan you got in there, should make it look smexier than it already it is

what is it case Modding season or something? part of spring fever to mod cases?

I dont quite understand most of your ideas...

You want to add extra pieces of aluminum to the inside and replace the back panel with one made up in acrylic...?

if your going to cut out the rocketfish logo rectangle, put some plexiglass in there and have it engraved (engrave it before your put it in)

so you can put some custom text on it that will glow

a big rectangle hole on the front of your case won't otherwise be very appealing

Yeah, lol.

Once my courses are done at the end of the month I have a mod I'd like to get going, has been a while since i put some real effort into one. Now that you guys have gotten me back into this computer world after being a free man for so long i feel the modding itch returning!

+1 chris. i think its that everybody has been interested in modding their case, but hasn't known like really what they could do with their case in terms of its potential.

well, a few things.
i wasent talking about cutting out the rocketfish logo, but i will be doing that. I was talking about just the strip of aluminum between the top and bottom of the door. Its hard to see in the pics, ill get another.
Im leaving the back, placing a copy of the main backing part (minus like the bays and such) with blue plexi, putting it ontop of the back, then antoher cop of aluminum ontop of that. So its like a peice of plexi sandwitched in.

About everyone doing mods, ive done small mods for a few years now, i few larger ones, but not a full out case really. Saw this case at best buy, and it got my mind working. Ive been trolling tbcs for a long time now, and mnpc also

yep, its a rebadged lian li, with the same quality, for 50 bucks!11!!!one!!

as for the logo, i hadent planned that out yet, but i like your idea. Or, i have a inch by 3 inches lcd screen i was sponsored with i was guna incorporate somewhere into the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom