few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

compy

Daemon Poster
hey guys, i'm almost there to building my new comp... ihave a few questions i want to cover...first of all i'm thinking of going with and amd 64 3500 939 pin. is this a good choice? what is a good mobo to get for it? can i get away with some that is just as good for a little less money? what is the best interface for a HDD? i'll post more on this comp...i've just been realy iffy on the cpu...i'm building this as a budget comp yet good enough to play recent games. also i would like it to be realy upgradeable for the near future!

AMD Cheap and best

Dear,
Now if you want to get a cheap and best cpu its amd.
Previously when they started amd cpu's used to generate more heat than intel and they consumes more power now it has been solved and.
So go for AMD
Best regards
Akhil
HCL Infosystems

I would go with SATA. It seems to me that they are trying to weed out paralell interfaces and now are going with serial (USB, firewire, SATA). I would also go for the WD Raptor HD if you want speed. I would go with the A8V Deluxe Board from ASUS It has plenty of room for expansion later when you want to.

k thank you thank you. what is the diff between a 939 pin and a 940 pin? just 1 pin less...does it make a diff? does the core in the cpu matter from what i'm goin to get? and one last thing,should i get a better hs and fan with that amd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom