Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you continue to hate on macs.

At this point there is only one thing separating them from being a standard pc, and that is the ability to run osx natively.

Other than that, you can do the exact same things on either. They both will run windows and thus are identical.

You must not understand the history and what it represents.. PC is old Skool mod/geekism.. The PC is the commanding force of super home brewed computers.. the Mac is some non overclocked junk, lol

Don't even get me started on Dell...

Yep... I'm a hater - Everyone has to hate something.. else how would we know how?

you can game fine on a laptop... and they get hot but usually don't overheat unless you have no idea what you're doing... also mac fanboys i would agree can be some of the worst people to deal with, but the fact remains, in terms of usage for a basic user where the only thing neccesary is usability and ease of use, mac's are the way to go. pc's are terrible for people who really don't know what they are doing. mac's walk you through everything so yeah.. also mac's work way more effectively then pc's and in my opinion are so much easier to setup and deal with, cause you get the mac, you plug in the mouse and keyboard unless their wireless, and you plug in the mac, turn it on and you can start using your computer.

lol most oem manufacturer wont let u overclock like HP, Dell, ect... unless u build ur own

+1 although if you buy like a voodoo or a dell xps they give you specific oc'ing options, like preset options that will automatically oc everything to a somewhat stable setting. but for the most part you are 100% right.

Can I have 2 different Operating Systems in the laptop (Windows and Mac)? Will it cause any problem?

Should I buy the parts before or after moving? I have heard bad stuff when u ship ur tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom