Dell system help

Status
Not open for further replies.
my cousin told me she'll return it and because she lives a really busy life and i mean busy she said she'll come out and take the computer back for a return and
buy me a new one of my choice. so guys let me hear some suggestions i would say around 700-800 computer that can play counter-strike source,WoW, and the upcoming WARHAMMER ONLINE AGE OF RECKONING =)

ok so now assume that i returned the dell system and gonna build from scratch what should i buy for a mid ranged gaming pc with a budget of around 700-800$ no monitor and something that can play CS:S, WoW, upcoming WARHAMMER ONLINE game at a decent fps and setting.

are you gonna oc? if so...how much? just a simple oc to like 3ghz, or go crazy mad with voltaage?
i would suggest the ds3l over that board since its waay better.
and the reason i chose clubit is cos it was cheaper.
And then ram i suggested is like the ballistix but has led...plus it was on sale for a great price.

i want to stick to one place so that i dont have to wait for 2 different shipments just 1 all together. i went with the q6600 and your gigabyte mobo,ram, and hdd. I just need now a gfx and casing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom