My rig is complete, pics at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Well I finally took my time to upload the pictures out of my parent's camera so here it is my PC named: "Orihime".

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

Not the best wire management but at least I manage to get the wires/cables out of the important hardware airflow.

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

From right to left: Raptor 150GB, WD 750GB 16MB, & WD 320GB 16MB.

DSC00710.jpg

Here is a better view of the whole case on the inside.

DSC00711.jpg

Yes those are some white "tape" on the back of one of the slot, since those are not "re mountable" I just made a "quick fix" for now, :laughing: .

DSC00717.jpg

My New monitor Samsung 226BW.

DSC00718.jpg

Agreed with AP4LIFETN. It should be mounted the other way, so the fan blows the hot air towards the rear exhaust.

DSC00716.jpg

And this is the whole setup, I hope you guys like it! :)

Complete Specs are:

E6750 (3.44GHz)
Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
G.Skill HZ 2GB DDR2 800
eVGA 8800GTX (640/1500/940)
Corsair HX 520w - NEW!
WD 150 Raptor - NEW!
WD 750GB 16MB - NEW!
WD Caviar 320GB 16MB
Samsung 226BW - NEW!

Oh and sorry about the dirty floor I haven't by that time clean it yet :laughing: .

One last thing, If anyone could make me a new signature with the specs above I would be grateful.

Thanks and I hope you guys like it.

Comments, critique are all welcome ;)

That ide cable looks gross and as previously stated your artic cooling heatsink is mounting pointing the wrong direction.

That ide cable looks gross and as previously stated your artic cooling heatsink is mounting pointing the wrong direction.

I know that cable is not only gross but is also very old :laughing: is for the DVD + RW drive.

I need to change the Artic cooling heatsink even if the fan that is face to face with him is "exhausting" air?

The heatsink blows air from the side with the fan, through the fins and and out of the heatsink.

With the rear exhaust fan blowing air out the back your disrupting the flow of air and losing a significant amount of performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom