Amazing Thermaltake Case Deal- Only $100 After Rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using IE6 (work computer so I can't put 7 on)...

Oh well I probably shouldn't get it anyways. I've already bought a new hdd, mobo, cpu, ram, and video card, all because I didn't want to spend a ton of money just to get 2gb of ddr ram. And once I got all my stuff I lost all interest in playing computer games.

But I really want a full tower. Doing all these upgrades and having to move stuff around makes me really hate my tiny mid-tower...

this might help you
Pros: One of the areas that concerned me was the size of after maeket high end CPU coolers and how they fit in a case with an internal 230CM fan. I know there were some issues with that in previous Armor cases. The 230CM fan is offset and even if it wasn't my Xigmatak HDT-S1283 120MM Rifle CPU cooler(120x50x159) fits with an inch to spare. Since it is only 1.5 mm less is size than the TRUE--that would indicate space(width of the box) is not an issue.

My issue with this case is that using a TRUE wont it hit that side fan?

Could you not just move the fan to the outside of the window if you needed space? but I am pretty sure a TRUE will fit..

This just in:

Micro Center Online said:
We're sorry to report that the merchandise listed below is not immediately available.

Though we expected to be able to send this product to you without delay, we have since found that we are unable to do so. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have placed this product from your order 557290 on backorder, and will ship it automatically when it arrives at our fulfillment location. Please be aware that backorders will remain in our system for a maximum period of 30 days (from order date).

You may contact Customer Service at 1-800-634-3478 to inquire on the status or cancel the item(s). If your order has not been shipped within 15 days from the date of your order, a reminder email will be sent to you.

Please note that your credit card has not been charged for this product because you only pay for items as we ship them to you.

Thank you for shopping Micro Center Online. We hope you visit again soon.

Micro Center Online Customer Service
1-800-634-3478
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST / Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST / Sunday - Closed
Micro Center Online | the center of .computer shopping
Order Summary - Backordered Items:
Item SKU Quantity Description
392324 1 THERMALTA ARMOR PLUS BLK FULL

No biggie though, I'm not in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom