Amazing Thermaltake Case Deal- Only $100 After Rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Heres the case @ newegg- Newegg.com - Thermaltake ArmorPlus(Armor+) VH6000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Heres the deal- Micro Center Online - the center of .computer shopping

This case is for an amazing price.

The pros i noticed instantly were
1- REMOVABLE MOBO TRAY!!!
2- BIG intake fans
3- full tower
theres much more imo but im too lazy and tired to post more.

This case is amazing for the current price now...50% off pretty much.
Man i wish i had money right now...i would take this case over my cm-690 anytime....

eh im too in love with my cm 690, a removable motherboard tray would be very nice to have though, and shoudnt this be in the buy/sell/trade secion?

Man, I just bought an armor series off of NewEgg. It wasn't this one, but it cost me $160 with shipping, and that had no rebate. Fooey.

The 900 is just too small. And the cable management sucks. Got my new psu last night, the corsair 750TX and its not modular so i need something with better cable management. Plus stuffing 2 GX2's into the 900 is going to be rough :D

BTW, the 750tx is HEAVY, like 15 pounds heavy. Almost dropped it when i slid it off the counter because i wasnt expecting it to be that heavy.

The 900 is just too small. And the cable management sucks. Got my new psu last night, the corsair 750TX and its not modular so i need something with better cable management. Plus stuffing 2 GX2's into the 900 is going to be rough :D

BTW, the 750tx is HEAVY, like 15 pounds heavy. Almost dropped it when i slid it off the counter because i wasnt expecting it to be that heavy.

well get this thermaltake...its better than the cm-690 imo.
690 is spacious, but this one seems to offer more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom