Futuremark Introduces VirtualMark

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
TweakTown Source

Futuremark has just launched another interactive web based benchmark application called VirtualMark, that allows users to determine their 3DMark score, without actually running the 3D benchmark software on their system. Once you allow the web application to run in your browser and analyse your system, it checks the ORB database for submitted results which match your system specifications as closely as possible. It's not going to be 100% accurate but with the millions of results already in its database, you should be able to find a match which is pretty close. Obtaining a common score is a simple three step process with VirtualMark which takes only a minute or so to run. You can give it a try here.

I got a 1900, with my E2140 @ 2.8GHz, 3GB, and HD3450 256MB. ORB

So, how do these "virtual marks" compare to you 3dmark06 scores? If my 3dmark06 is 10k, should my virtual marks be 10k?

So, how do these "virtual marks" compare to you 3dmark06 scores? If my 3dmark06 is 10k, should my virtual marks be 10k?

It's not 100% accurate, but it should be close to that mark. It just matches your specs to similar systems, based on the database, to get an estimated score.

In theory it should be pretty close to what you "should" score. So if you are scoring lower, its kind of a heads up that you need to do some tweaking :)

I got 9100, and my clocks right now arent maxed out. I can still boost them up, so I will probably get to 3ghz on my 4000+ and 725/1025 on my 8800gs.

hey amd...its wierd how you have such a great cpu, great ram...but your gpu is....like out dated...not really outdated but u know what im saying.

your new gtx will be crazy good though...youll be takin over merks score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom