Locked out of windows because of activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcortes

Fully Optimized
Windows Activation Loop - Can't Login

Windows keeps saying that i need to activate my copy of windows and it wouldnt work over the internet so i had to call to activate it by phone. I got the key and everything worked fine except now i cant log in because it says windows is already activated then logs me out. i tried microsofts KB312295 fix but i cant preform any of those due to the fact i can not log in to an account. any ideas?

Have you tried some of the fixes that they suggest that you say you cant cause you cant log in? They should also work in Safe Mode as well.

oh yeah sorry at the time of the post i wasn't able to log into the account but the administrator account works so i tried some of the fixes and nothing worked. The only way i got it to work was with an activation crack but i don't know if that is legal even if i have a valid key.

If you have a valid key you are fine. It's not your fault microsoft's activation crap doesnt work half the time. We had this issue with a batch of xp machines where we ended up having to recreate the image and start over because none of them would activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom